Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A day in the life of a subwoofer.

Hey, my friends call me Kick, but my full name is Kicker Comp VR. I am going to walk you through my life! I don’t care if you care or not. You will listen. I am a very VERY loud person. Some people think I'm annoying. I have a twin brother who is ALWAYS with me. We like to have contests to see who can scream the loudest, it’s usually pretty even... We are both on life support and attached to this little boxy machine that says "Hifonics" on it. If we were ever unplugged from it we would die. Well I guess we would go into a coma, we wouldn’t die. I love that machine though, it helps me yell louder. I think its helping my brother yell too though, sometimes I get mad at it and I will stop yelling. We have moved a lot in our lives, me and my brother have been together since birth. We used to be in this really really dark place and we only saw sunlight every once in a while when our dad would open the door to our room. Now we moved to this big open space and we have 3 of our very own windows to look out all the time! I like this place a lot more, I feel like I can yell a lot louder here!!! And now I get to see everyone stare at me when I yell, I like the attention. Well that’s my life! I didn’t realize how boring it was until I read this.. Oh well, I'm going to go have a scream match with my brother!! Later!

1 comment: