Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NIKE air force one review

Today I am going to express my feelings about a product that I love, Nike Air Force Ones. I have gone through a LOT of shoes in my day, and hands down my favorite kind are the Air Forces. I have had three pairs so far and I will probably continue to wear them until I am forty years old or so. When it comes to comfort there are few things better. They just feel awesome on your feet. They are probably the most stylish shoe out there, and they have been around since the 80's so obviously they did something right. I love looking down and seeing them on my feet. There are literally hundreds of different colors. I go with the all white ones. Nike doesn’t even have to make claims that this product is good or that it’s better than anything else, why? Because they know that customers already know this to be true, why waste time on advertising, they sell themselves. My last pair I had lasted me almost two years, very durable shoes. I expect my current pair to last just as long. They are a bit spendy at 90 dollars but you get what you pay for definitely. You can find this shoe at any mall pretty much. Foot Locker, Champs, Famous Footwear, the Nike store obviously, and probably others. Other shoes just dont compare in my opinion, try them out I'm sure you will feel the same. Hope I have just helped you in becoming another Nike loyal customer, I am and always will be. Its not just shoes either I love all their clothing. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment