Tuesday, September 6, 2011

first post

Q:How do you connect with the world through the Internet?
A:I connect with the world on the Internet with facebook, by seeing what everyone else is doing. And letting people know what I'm doing. Also there is world news everywhere and even if you don't hear the news first there is usually always a post on facebook about it. Youtube is another good way of staying in touch with the world, a lot of the videos are from different countries. But I would say facebook is number one for sure.
Q:If you could take your blog in any direction, what would it be? And why?
A:I really honestly have no clue, I've never done this before. I guess just however I'm feeling or whats on my mind that day. I don't think there is any one topic to constantly write about. I will probably change it up every day. Probably a lot about music, cars, and high school. I'm also planning on joining the marines so i will probably talk about that a little bit too. Gonna try to make it something at least a little interesting. But its weird because I'm not talking to any one so i don't really know. No clue what your interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment