Monday, September 19, 2011

third post

       I don't really like blogging. I just don't know what to write about. If i had something to write about it would be better. That's really the only problem I have with it. And I'm guessing that's the only problem I'm gonna have in the future. I would rather do this than be in a traditional writing class though. Its just easier to do. Writing is good to do though, but it's also good to know how to do this, it could turn into something you do all the time and a good way to just write about how your feeling.


I'm into loud systems in cars and I'm pretty pumped because i just put my subs in my Blazer and it pounds. I found a website online that sells car audio stuff way cheap. Like a third of what you would pay at Best Buy. The website is called sonicelectronix.com. If your into that stuff check it out theres some crazy deals on there. I ordered a 2000 watt Hifonics amp off of the website for 230 dollars it would be like 900 at Best Buy. And I have two 12" Kicker CVR's and it sounds sick. I don't know why but I have always been into super loud systems. Something about them, I just love feeling the music. Here's a picture of what the sub woofers look like.

1 comment:

  1. This post has a lot of your personality in it, especially the second half--keep it up. The blog seems be moving in the direction of your life, so be comfortable with that and I think it will really take shape. You're missing Task 4, which reminds me that you also need to title your posts more creatively; "Post #" has very little intrigue.

    ReplyDelete