Monday, September 12, 2011

Second Post

The second task is to answer the following question; What did you do this past weekend that relates to the subject matter on which your blog will focus? Well, once again I don't have a main focus for the blog, but its just going to be about life basically. This past week i got myself into some trouble. So I thought I would write a little bit about that. I'll start my story about a year ago, when i started looking for a new car. I'm all about flashy stuff, and my dream car was a Lincoln Town Car, after about 8 months of saving up from my job, I was finally ready to buy my car. I found the exact car i wanted. Same color, same year, everything was perfect. On top of that i found it for pretty cheap considering what others were selling for, and I bought it right away. It looked identical to the one in this picture. And at about 6 a.m. Saturday morning, I ran into a retaining wall on a highway going about 70 and totaled the car. On top of that I was arrested for drinking and driving. Luckily it was not a DWI, I blew a .07. Thank god. I learned my lesson from this little scrap. I'm going to miss my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment